Sunday, August 16, 2009

Budget, plans

All the clothes I want to buy right now are killing me since I have a 400 dollar debt and only 120 dollars. In the next couple of days I'll post pictures of specifically what I want. My whole wardrobe needs a revamp.
I'm inspired by the blog Ifyouseekstyle which I subscribed to today, she makes me really want a denim jacket and some decent shorts. Also, one of her first few posts was a picture dump of about 10 great outfits.
I thought that was a great way to kick off a blog, too bad I couldn't do that. Mainly because my budget and wardrobe are severely lacking and I only just got a decent camera.
Right now I feel as though I don't have as much to offer the blog-world as the likes of Ifyouseekstyle, but given time I think I will. I intended this to be about offering something refreshing, which when I believe in myself, I think I have. I strive to set myself apart from the huge numbers of mainstream dressers, not in a rebellious way necessarily, just by carefully choosing what I like. And I intended this not only to be about outfits but also about the models, actresses, things etc that inspire me. There are many, and they need an outlet.
xx
P.S. The September Issue documentary on Anna Wintour is out in Perth this week. I still haven't seen Coco Avant Chanel! Obviously they are very different subjects (Coco and Anna), but which will be better? interesting...

2 comments:

  1. i have a fall wishlist, and for now i can only dream about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment. Theres even more in my wishlist on an older post if you saw that too.. sigh. I like your blog, its very defined. Mine's just an assortment of things I like at the moment..

    ReplyDelete

Your words are my food... feed me :]