Friday, September 4, 2009

A bit of random

I reaally want the September UK issue of Harper's because Natalia Vodianova is my favourite model of all time. So amazing.. Fortunately I know they stock it at Border's in my city..

As is with handbags, I must be one of the only people who cares about fashion that doesn't care about Kate Moss (start backlash now....). However, this photo is very pretty. The gypsie thing suits her to a tee, this is one of the only photo's I've seen of her that I want to look at over and over again..What do you think?

xx


2 comments:

  1. I love Natalia, I think she's gorgeous:) Kate Moss is a bit overhyped:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i love kate moss :P
    that photo of her is gorgeous!
    great post (even though we disagree about kate haha)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your words are my food... feed me :]